Since I am a lover of cooking and food shopping, it has been suggested
to at least blog about one of the many recipes that is considered my favorite
to make. Although I live in New York and I am surrounded by a sea of
pizza shops, sometimes a person just wants to have a small portion of a pizza
instead of a whole slice. So here is my alternative...
Grocery Shopping List
- One Pillsbury French style bread roll
- Two Rinaldi sauce (one is Sweet tomatoe and the other is Tomatoe, onion, and garlic)
- One bag of shredded mozzarella (any brand will suffice)
- One bottle of Adobo (red top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the french dough into 2 inch slices
- On a cookie sheet pan spray with no stick butter and place
the slices unto the cookie sheet.
- Then in a small bowl mix the two pasta sauces together and mix well
- Grab salt, Adobo, and black pepper and in pinches add them to the sauce (two pinches)
- Mix it all together with the sauce
- Then take a table spoon and add the sauce into the center
part of each slices of bread.
- Then open the bag of shredded mozzarella and spread the
cheese around to your liking.
- Place the cookie sheet pan into the oven and set the timer
for about 30 - 34 minutes
-Your pizza rolls will be ready when the cheese has melted and the
bread is near golden.
* Voilà! You have made your very own French bread Pizza rolls!
Bon Appetit! *